Let's dive right in
One "prep" meeting (or live conference call) prior to the start of the detox. This meeting will get the ball rolling to ensure you're mentally and physically prepared.
Three weekly meetings (either in person or over the phone) during the detox to answer questions, learn about nutrition and provide support with fellow detoxers.
Depending upon the size of the group, I will set up a private Facebook group for conversations and motivation. Regardless, you will receive daily accountability, tips, and recipes.
One 21DSD Participant Guide, exclusive to joining my group.
Access to me, a Certified Coach, via email, Facebook, and text to answer questions whenever you have them.
Meal Planning and recipe suggestions
Modifications for breastfeeding/pre/post-natal, athletes, autoimmune diseases, families, and more
Pantry and grocery shopping consulting
Client only gifts!
3 Months of Private Coaching:
- 30-60 minute initial phone consultation
- 6-30 minute phone call, skype or in-person consultations
- Review food journal and lifestyle questionnaires to create a baseline of guidance
- Individual eating and lifestyle suggestions
- 1 week meal plan and grocery shopping guide
- bi-weekly email check-ins
- continuing education on nutrition, and an uniquely designed eating plan based on your lifestyle and progress